To view more in-depth descriptions click the underlined days of the week you wish to see. You can also use the drop down menu under home in upper right hand corner!
- 3:30pm - Tea Time: A weekly Virtual Tea Time - time to get together with current students, faculty, staff, and alums to take a break and visit from afar! Click here to join!
- 6pm - Asian American and Pacific Islander American Heritage Month Conversation and Activity -
Greetings, Everyone, Most Mays at Wells are packed full of events and finals, and this May is no different. Knowing this, I have always been hesitant to add anything to the schedule, but I feel a bit sad when Asian American and Pacific Islander American Heritage Month comes and goes without any celebration or conversation.
With that in mind, I have organized a brief set of activities, and I would like to invite you all to join. No pressure, I know we all have finals and graduation on our minds. If you do have time, however, I would love for you to join me in a celebration and conversation.
It will have three parts:
1. Read a short excerpt from Carlos Bulosan’s America is in the Heart and my introduction - email email@example.com to get a copy.
2. Watch and cook along (if you can) some bibingka after watching my video tutorial with me and my daughter. (link here: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7tnpxp)
3. Talk about Carlos Bulosan, bibingka and other delicious food, and the Asian American experience in the past and present in a Google Meet. (join on Wednesday 5/6, 6:00PM, link: https://meet.google.com/xnd-arzj-wvk, or call: (US) +1 240-428-7852, PIN: 629 446 712#) This is my first time using Google Meet. I hope it works!
You (students, staff, faculty, everyone) are more than welcome to partake in any or all parts of this event.
Good luck with finals, and happy Asian American and Pacific Islander American Heritage Month!
- Happy Last Day!! YOU MADE IT!!!!!
- Koch Prize - Last call for Best Senior and First Year Papers - The time has come in these final weeks of the semester to submit your BEST senior work for a chance to win the Koch Prize for Best Senior and First Year Papers. Follow the links here for seniors and here for first years to access the Google form. Please read the guidelines and submit your entry NO later than the last day of class, Friday, May 8th by 11:59 pm. Remember to remove your name if it appears on your paper. Entries must be anonymous OR use an alias name. Entries with student names visible will be disqualified. The winner of the Koch Prize will be announced at Graduation, August 8th (tentative) for seniors and at Fall Convocation in August for First years.